Woolabel enables you to generate & print physical product
labels for your WooCommerce products. Options for each label
includes having a scannable barcode on it, SKU number, price and
the product title. It allows you to use self-adhesive label
stickers to help physically identify products for your customers.
NOTE: This plugin has been built to work with Direct Thermal
Laser Printers that use Single Continuous Labels.
- Generate Barcodes for your labels with our built-in generator.
10 different types of barcodes available and with our recommended
barcode type set as default. (Code 128)
- Barcodes can be scanned by your normal barcode laser scanner.
So you can use Woo Labels in a retail setting and combine it with
an Online POS system and you have your very own shop.
- Options for each label are customizable. Price, Product Title,
SKU / Barcode. This can be done via the dedicated settings
- Label configuration is available via the settings page too.
Example: You can make the size of the font of the Price bigger if
you like. Also, if you want to use bigger or smaller sized labels
you can change the settings to accommodate this.
- There is a live preview of the label in the settings page. You
can make changes like making the product title text bigger and then
get a live preview of what it would look like.
- Three pre-sets are available in the settings if you use
different size labels in your business.
- Bulk Tool Options. You can print labels off for multiple orders
with just a few clicks.
- Record Keeping via Orders dashboard. WooLabel records which
orders have had labels printed off for already.
- Letâ€™s you print all the labels required for
all the different products added to your website in the last 24
- Print Labels off for just one order? Via Action tool area.
Atum Inventory Management Tool.
Go to purchase orders and in the action button field there will
be a Woolabel button. Press that and that will take you to print
preview for this purchase order. If you have multiple purchase
orders in ATUM, select which ones and then use bulk tool options to
print them all off at once.
Print ALL barcode labels for your Woocommerce
Sorting Options include: All, 24hrs, Custom Date Range, ATUM
purchase orders, Manual selection, Mouse Click Mode (remembers the
order selected and prints in that order) and Quantity (E.g. Print
labels only if more than 3 are in stock).
Smart Recording feature.
In the Woocommerce Orders Dashboard, the plugin records which
orders have had barcodes printed for. (if you are printing them as
How It Works:
Step 1: Select Products and Quantities and Information to be on the
Woolabel has many different automatic features to print of the
exact amount of labels for you. (All, 24hrs, Time Range, Manual and
Quantity) E.g. One option is to print the exact number of barcodes
for all the products added in the last 24 hours. Another example,
is Woolabel has bulk action tool feature when printing barcodes for
several orders with just a few clicks.
Step 2: Check
Step 3: Click