Allow your customers to combine/bundle several individual goods
or services step by step and create a drawer / grouped product for
purchase. Users on the front-end can select a product from
categories and create a bundle/drawer of their own choice.
Letâ€™s take an example of clothing. In order
to build a complete dress, your customers can choose items from
different categories step by step. In the first step, they can
select shoes from â€˜Shoe
Categoryâ€™, in the second step they can select a
shirt from â€˜Shirts categoryâ€™,
and so on.
Admin can add and configure each step from backend and assign a
category to it. On the frontend, each step appears as a
box/container. Six steps mean six boxes will be shown on frontend,
By clicking on any box, products from the assigned category will
be shown and the customer will be able to select the desired item.
In the case of more products, AJAX pagination is used to improve
Once all the boxes are filled, the customer may checkout with
the tailored selection.
- Allows customers to make better decisions by the micro
selection of products and create a perfect package
- Admin can enable step by step product selection. Each step
appears as a box item on frontend.
- Admin can assign a category to each step so that customers can
select different items in different steps
- On the frontend, you can display short description along with
box and select the alignment
- Configure labels for Add to cart button, Box price field and
Add to Box button
- Select box color scheme
- Select Box price such as
- Regular price
- Products addons price only
- Regular price + Addons price
click on any box. This can be like 3 columns, 4 columns etc.
information such as,
- Name of Step
- Title for Product layout
- Description for product layout
- Assign categories or individual products