Simple Weather is a beautiful weather plugin, which displays the current weather via shortcodes or via widgets. Add a simple, yet very useful feature to your website with this stylish plugin. Your visitors will know right away how to plan their schedule, happy to know the weather is on their side. Simple Weather is based on OpenWeatherMap.org.
Check out our also.
- Easy to use
- Unlimited Color Options
- Custom Date Format
- Use Metric or Imperial Units
- NEW: Customizable update interval
- NEW: For better performance, you can use your own API key from OpenWeatherMap.org
- 7 Days Forecast Options
- Show Day / Night Temperature
- Location / GSP Coordinates
- Multilanguage (dates are automatically translated according to the existing WordPress localization; weather condition available in 17 languages Â¹ )
Simple Weather Shortcode and WidgetIf you need a simple weather display, with just the temperature and location for today, a very simple shortcode does the trick. Any other option you want, like night temperature or number of days to forecast, you can just add it to the shortcode.
If a widget works better for you, the Simple Weather plugin comes also with an easy to set-up widget, packing all the options you need.
Weather Shortcode Options[simple-weather location="London, UK"]
- Location: You can choose the city and the country
for the weather display.
- Latitude & Longitude: You can enter
coordinates for a location that cannot be found by name. Use
decimal coordinates (ex: 43.343 & 12.4543).
- Units: You can use imperial or metric units to
display the temperature.
- Days: You can choose the number of days for the
forecast. The maximum value is 7.
- Language: You can choose the language for the
weather description (ex: Mostly Cloudy).
API Key: You can use your own API Key from OpenWeatherMap.org.
This will improve the general performance of our plugin.
- Interval: You can choose how often the plugin will
update the weather info.
Weather Widget Extra Options
- Background Color: Choose the background color of
- Text Color: Choose the text color of the
- Title: Choose widget title. If no title is
entered, it will display the location as title.
- Location Type: Choose the location type. Location
Â¹ Available languages: English, Spanish, Italian,
French, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Romanian, Dutch,
Polish, Finnish, Turkish, Bulgarian, Swedish, Chinese Traditional,
We offer a modern free ticket support application for all
clients, through a real-time license code automatic verification.
You can also read through our extensive documentation and the FAQ
Simple Weather Plugin was developed by
Curly Themes. A complete credits list can be found
in the documentation file.
WordPress Themes using Simple Weather