Payment charge Magento2 extension allows admin to add payment
method charge from their customers. Owner can set fixed or
percentage charges on any payment method.
There are so many payment methods are used in one ecommerce
website. And all payment methods are not free. Some payment methods
take their transaction charge either in fixed price or in
percentage price on the products. If owner increase product price
including payment method charges, price of the product become so
costly for customers. And it makes negative impression of website
store. If payment process charge show to customer, they
differentiate product price and payment process charge. So customer
will select best option for payment process.
Payment charge Magento 2 extension by CynoInfotech helps store
admin to add payment method process fees in product order subtotal.
Store owner can set payment method process fees from backend on any
selecting payment methods as a fixed price or as a percentage
price. So charge of payment process fees is appearing with the
price of product at the time of payment method selection. Store
owner will set payment method charge on subtotal or grand total of
- Easy to add payment method process charge.
- Set payment charge in either fixed price or percentage
- Admin will set payment charge on order subtotal or grand
- Support multiple payment methods like PayPal, COD, BTF
- Admin will enable refund payment fee if any customer request to
- Display payment charge on order page, checkout page, email and
Magento 2 Community Edition 2.1.X, 2.2.X
send request on :
â€“ Checkout Page
â€“ After login My Orders
- Version 1.0.0 â€“ init