With this plugin you can display a set of images as a grid
or in a carousel slider.
Compatible with WordPress v.5
Itâ€™s perfect to:
- Display a list of clients, supporters, partners or sponsors
logos in your wordpress website;
- Create a grid of images with external or internal links;
- Any other creative use you might think of!
You can display the images in 3 different ways
- The images will have a fixed size, but they will adapt to the
available space, adapting also to different screen sizes.
- The images will be displayed in a grid with the number of
columns you set and the images will resize to fit the columns. On
smaller screens the grid will adapt, and the images will resize
accordingly. In smaller screens if the number of columns set is to
big for the size of the screen, less columns will display.
- The images will be presented in a horizontal carousel that is
responsive and also works well in touch devices. In the settings of
the plugin, you can set how many slides to show, the transition
speed, if auto scroll is enabled, and many other settings.
You can enhance the images, with pre-built styles and tooltips
- Compatible with most browsers, you can choose to display the
logos on a grayscale version and a bit of transparency, and choose
if on hover the image will have the original colors or not.
- Simple style, that on hover displays a highlight of the
TooltipsYou can choose to display a tooltip or
Future versions of the plugin will probably include more
built-in styles as it is easy to add new ones.
You can group your images by categories and display
only a selected category or all of them! This way you can even have
a list for clients, other list for sponsors, and so on!
In the Grid layouts you can also include a live category filter,
so your visitors can select which logos to see. You can use a
enhance filter (example below) or a hide filter.
Possible to set URLs and Count Clicks!
And of course,
you can set URLs to them, they can have links that
can open on the same page or in a new page. You can enable the
tracking option in the settings and youâ€™ll have
information on how many times the logo was clicked.
& Visual Composer Ready!
To include a grid or carousel
inside a widget area is as simple as including any other widget!
The plugin comes ready with a widget so you can easily display the
logos you need, just be filling out the form! This widget will also
work on Layers WP. An extra component will also be added to Visual
Shortcode and PHP Function Generator!
couldnâ€™t be more easy to generate the necessary
code to display the logos. Just go to the Shortcode generator,
choose the settings you want and the shortcode and the php function
that you can use will be generated and ready to copy and paste
where you want! Shortcodes are to be used in posts and pages, while
the php function will be necessary if you want to hard code the
logo showcase in your theme files. Â
You donâ€™t like this feature to be
called â€œLogosâ€? Go in the plugin
settings and change it to whatever you want!
Default Image size and Carousel Settings
You can change the
default size of your logo images on the settings. This way, when
you upload new images they will be resized to the specified
You also have a set of options to control the carousel, like the
transition speed, number of slides to move, number of slides to
show, if you want to display the controls or not, auto scroll
active or not, etc.
Upload using the Media Library
You can upload all your logos
using the Media Library then select all of them and perform a bulk
action to add them as Logo entries to the Logos Showcase plugin.
Although this was built to better serve as a simple
way to display client, sponsor or supporters logos in your
wordpress website, you can use it for other purposes! If you have a
problem that requires a plugin that will display a list of images
with links, this plugin can be useful!
The plugin uses the
to build the responsive carousel.
- lazy loading compatibility improvement - bug fixes
- browser updates fix - Tooltip in slider fix - Add category and tags filter to admin - Tracking bug fix
- New grid CSS using flexbox - New styles, including hover style - New option to display information on hover - Added bulk upload option using Media Library
- Added new Taxonomy - Added option to track clicks
- File Structure fixed - Improved filter code - Added option for more columns - Added 'exclude' shortcode parameter to exclude logos by ID
- carousel layout - when title displays below and url is enabled, title is also linked - removed url check for url field for the logos
- Improved isotope code - small css adjustments
- Added relation='AND/OR' support for shortcode - Improved code for carousel reloading when window resizes - Added imagesReady script for isotope - Added retina thumbnail creation option and srcset parameter - Image size override option to allow thumb sizes
- Layers WP integration - grayscale CSS code updated - Added isotope filter
- visual composer integration - added option to set custom wrapper css class via shortcode and widget - added ability to set a custom url for the image - added ability to add individual padding and margin values for each image
- added custom js field in the settings - small code improvements
2015/12/07 ? 1.6.4
- carousel css fix - fontawesome version updated (used in administration only) - added quick edit fields
CSS and Carousel code improvements Added option do display Live category filter
Carousel Code Fix
CSS improvements Option to display info above (via shortcode parameter description='true-above' or description='true-description-above')
Added option to force transition mode for carousel Added category column to admin Updated drag&drop code SVG support (dependent on other plugin letting svg to be uploaded) Responsive improvements on carousel
Small CSS Improvements
New option to display content below the logos New option to include custom css directly in the plugin settings (no need to update plugin files anymore) New option to include a default image in case the entry doesn't have an image New responsive grid code
Updated Slider code to be compatible with new jQuery versions.
Small markup improvement
Added retina screen compatible carousel controls
New nofollow link option New grayscale hover option
New font icon for admin screen for WP 3.8+ version CSS fix for responsive columns
Added new style option: enhance opacity Multiple categories selection available Added ids= filter shortcode support
CSS padding fix for the carousel and apostrophe in tooltips bug fixed;
Better jQuery handling. carousel settings via shortcode; Tooltip content source choosing (title or description);
Corrected some errors that would appear with DEBUG mode ON. Improved compatibility with other plugins.
Added new option to limit amount of images to display and order alphabetically.
Added new non stop auto scroll option;
jQuery conflict with other plugin bugs fixed; Improved compatibility with themes (featured image issue);
Added new options to the slider - auto scroll; Fixed small bugs and small CSS changes.