Live Events is a versatile live blogging plugin that can be used
to cover sport events, conferences, political elections, tv shows,
movie openings and more.
What makes this plugin unique is the fact that is not limited to
a single timeline of textual information, instead each event
- An unlimited number of timeline sections where you can add
textual content, images, videos, tweets, or custom HTML.
- An unlimited number of statistic sections to display live
statistics. This feature is extremely useful for example with sport
events to cover information such as the score of the match, general
stats, offensive stats and defensive stats.
- An unlimited number of comment sections to engage you
Great attention has also been posed to make the plugin
completely customizable and with the included 95 options you will
be able to change every aspect based on your specific needs.
Your viewers will be able to receive the new entries of the
timeline, updated statistics and the new comments submitted by the
users automatically, without needing to refresh their browser.
Use the timeline sections to update your users about facts that
happen in real time, like the latest goal of a football match, the
results of a political election, the scenes of an episode of your
favorite tv show or the live commentary of a tech conference.
In a timeline you will not be restricted to include only text,
the following elements can be included:
- Instangram Posts
- Advertising Elements
- Custom HTML
- And More â€¦
Custom icons can also be associated with the timeline items,
this gives you the following possibilities:
- The icons can be used to easily represent different categories
of events. For example with football a ball icon can be used to
represent the goals, a whistle icon can be used to represent fouls,
- When a live commentary has multiple authors the icons can be
used to display an image or an avatar of the specific person that
is submitting the timeline item.
Use the statistic sections to display the statistics of the
event, this feature has been specifically thought for sport events
and itâ€™s perfect to display and compare
statistics with sport like football, rugby, tennis and more.
The single statistics can be displayed as simple numeric values
or also represented with horizontal bars based on your needs.
This plugin gives you the ability to add a live comment system
in your events, so you can engage your users and grow your
All the submitted comments can be moderated from the back-end.
You can also limit the amount of comments that each user can submit
or close specific comment sections when needed.
Consistency is a key principle in design and with the included
63 style options you will be able to:
- Automatically scale up and down the entire layout of the
- Customize the color of each element displayed in the event
- Customize the typographic style of each single element
displayed in the event
- Assign a custom responsive breakpoint that switch the layout of
the event from Desktop Mode to Mobile Mode
- Customize the textual messages displayed in the event
- Determine which social network share icons should be
In terms of funcionalities with the 32 advanced options you will
be able to:
- Use the to save server resources when the events are updated
- Determine the exact time between the requests sent to the
server to update the events
- Allow access to the administrative pages of the plugin only to
WordPress users with specific capabilities
- Customize the back-end pagination system
- Automatically limit the maximum number of comments that a user
is able to submit in a time interval
This plugin can be used on a WordPress Network, and supports
both a Network Activation (the plugin will be activated on all the
sites of your WordPress Network in a single step) and a Single Site
Activation (your plugin will be manually activated on single sites
of the network).
Live Events comes by default in English and Italian, if you want
to translate the plugin in another language simply create a
translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage
Support for this plugin is provided in English and Italian
directly via email by the plugin developer. If you experience any
problems or if you need detailed technical info about specific
plugin parts you are in good hands.
This plugin makes use of the following resources: