Graphina Pro is an ultimate easy-to-use chart & graph
WordPress plugin. This is a fantastic plugin to represent data and
numbers on great-looking, dynamic graphs, and charts. It is a
versatile WordPress plugin that allows you to create several kinds
of graphs and charts for a sorted and clear display of data on your
website. It is built on the popular Apex charts, Graphina Pro has a
powerful set of options, with Dynamic data and new counters, data
table, mixed chart, and nested column chart; it has a wide range of
charts and adaptability. The graph creation is useful to display
multiple kinds of reports or statistics.
do you get?
Weâ€™ve added ready to use addon for Elementor
Pagebuilder. With our trendy backgroud animations bring your site
When you activate the plugin, you get 5 Elementor Builder
widgets for creating such chart types:
- Dynamic Data for all widgets (Google Sheet, CSV and API)
- Line chart
- Column chart
- Pie chart
- Donut chart
- Radar chart
Graphina is compatible with all modern browsers like Chrome,
Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. It delivers an interactive and
animated interface thatâ€™s pleasing to the eye,
itâ€™s easy to use, offers multiple types of
charts and so much more. Absolutely the best!
Additionally, enjoy a lifetime FREE updates!
We are constantly working to make your experience better with
every updates. Get all the latest updates absolutely FREE
- 12+ Dynamic charts
- Easy to customize with multiple options
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- We donâ€™t offer a refund. (If the item is
- Please read the description and compatibility content
thoroughly before purchasing as we donâ€™t offer a
refund if you buy it by mistake.
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries
â€“ our customer support team is always ready to
Note:Please raise a ticket here at
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00
to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order
they were received.
- We suggest, while our team reviews your support request, please
read the documentation that comes in the zip file of CodeCanyon.
You can download it from CodeCanyon:
- We are in GMT+5:30 timezone. We address all the support queries
6 days weekly (Sunday off).
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7
days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further
assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking
to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via
- If you like our product and support then please drop a rate and
write a review at:
1.0.0 â€“ 21st Sept 2020
- Initial release.