The plugin works perfectly with the recent oEmbed related
â€œbreaking changes (24th October,
2020)â€ in the Facebook APIs
What is it for?
Automatically embed live videos of your Facebook
Account/Page/Group on your wordpress site whenever your Facebook
Account/Page/Group goes live on Facebook. The plugin detects if
your Facebook Account/Page/Group is currently live and embeds the
live video automatically. Also has the ability to embed previously
recorded live videos and uploaded videos. Also has ability to
configure a Site Wide Top Notification Bar to be displayed whenever
your Facebook Account/Page/Group goes live. This plugin can be used
for your Facebook User account or Facebook Pages you own or public
Facebook Groups you are an admin of.
- Ability to create Embed codes (WordPress shortcode call) for
your Facebook Account/Page/Group. Use the embed code anywhere in
content of your website (posts, pages etc). Whenever you go live on
your account/page/group, the live video will automatically get
embedded in the content where the code is placed.
- Ability to create Embed codes for previously recorded live
videos of your Facebook Account/Page/Group. Use the embed code
anywhere in content of your website (posts, pages etc). Recent live
videos of your Facebook Account/Page/Group will be embedded in the
content where the code is placed.
- Ability to create Embed code for uploaded videos of your
Facebook Account/Page/Group. Use the embed code anywhere in content
of your website (posts, pages etc). Uploaded videos of your
Facebook Account/Page/Group will be embedded in the content where
the code is placed.
- Ability to enter Max Number of Videos to be embedded. There is
- Ability to enter custom message for visitors to be displayed
above the video player.
- Ability to enter custom alternate message to communicate with
visitors when your Facebook Account/Page/Group is not live.
- Ability to enter custom alternate message to communicate with
visitors when no recent live video is available.
- Ability to use WordPress Shortcodes in Alternate Message and
- Ability to enter custom width of the video player.
- Responsive out of the box.
- Ability to show full Facebook post (video description and
buttons for like/comment/share) attached to the video player. This
feature is Desktop Only, Facebook has disabled it for mobile
- Ability to allow/ disallow Fullscreen mode (for recorded videos
and uploaded videos only).
- Ability to cache the recorded videos and uploaded videos, and
set cache refresh time. This is useful for reducing server load and
number of API requests.
- Ability to use same embed code at multiple places on your
- Ability to use multiple embed codes within single post/page of
- Ability to configure a Site Wide Top Notification Bar to be
displayed when your Facebook Account/Page/Group goes live.
- Notification bar is AJAX based. So it appears automatically on
an opened page of the website without the need of refreshing
- Ability to customize the look of Notification Bar.
- Ability to make the Notification Bar sticky.
- Ability to add blinking effect to Notification bar.
API requires PHP version 5.4 or later.
– New Facebook
apps REQUIRE SSL for Facebook Login to work. So your website must
be on HTTPS.
Update V 3.0.5
– Bug Fix: User access token expiration issue
– Bug Fix: Page access token issue fixed after renewal of User
Update V 3.0.4
– Bug Fix: Some live videos of some Facebook pages
were not being retrieved. This issue has been fixed.
Update V 3.0.3
– Bug Fixes: Minor code notices eliminated
– Improvement: Documentation updated
– Bug Fix: â€œInvalid Scopes:
manage_pagesâ€ error fixed
Update V 3.0.2
– Bug Fix: Videos not appearing on some mobiles
– Improvement: UI improvement for mobile devices.
Update V 3.0.1
– Bug Fix: New embed code creation error fixed
which was appearing only on fresh installs.
Update V 3.0
– Bug Fix: â€œNo cookie set or no
OAuth data could be obtained from cookie.â€ Login error
– Bug Fix: Fixed an issue with embedding videos from Facebook
Update V 2.5.3
– New Feature: Full screen option added to live
– Improvement: By default the sound is unmute now.
Update V 2.5.2
– Improvement: Efficient use of API requests to
avoid Application Request limit reached error.
Update V 2.5.1
– Bug fix: Deprecated permission error fix for
Update V 2.5
â€“ This is a very important
update as it makes the plugin compatible with
â€œBreaking Changesâ€ in the Facebook
â€“ Now the plugin works fine with the new
changes in Facebook API and is compliant with Facebook data
â€“ Please make sure you deactivate the old
version of the plugin before activating this one. Please follow the
installation and user guide carefully.
Update V 2.4
Feature: Support for Facebook User accounts added. Now all features
can be used for a Facebook User account as well.
– New Feature: Support for Facebook Public Groups added. Now
all features can be used for Facebook Public Groups as well.
– Issue fixed: Error â€œPlease reduce the
amount of data you are asking forâ€ was sometimes
appearing for Facebook pages with very high following. Fixed in
– Removed configuration option â€œHide if
Liveâ€. It was no longer required after being able to
add Shortcodes to Alternate Message.
– Bug Fix: Notification bar was getting hidden behind sticky
(fixed position) header menu of some websites. This issue has been
Update V 2.3
feature: Ability to use WordPress Shortcodes in Top Message and
Alternate Message fields.
– Possibility of namespace conflict with any other plugin using
Facebook PHP SDK has been removed.
– Removed â€œRefreshâ€ button from
Live Video Alternate Message as now there is no need to ask the
user to refresh the page because notification bar will appear
automatically when live video starts.
Update V 2.2
Improvement: Now Site Wide Notification is AJAX based. If the
Facebook page goes live, the notification will appear automatically
without the need of page refresh. Once the Facebook page goes live,
the bar can take 1 to 75 seconds to appear.
– Bug Fix: With some themes, JS was being wrapped in HTML tags,
this issue has been fixed by removal of JS script from Shortcode
Update V 2.1
feature: New configuration option for recently recorded/uploaded
videos i.e. â€œHide if Liveâ€. If this
option is selected the plugin will not display anything from this
embed code if there is already a live video on the website page.
Update V 2.0
– This a
major update with new functionality of Site Wide Top Notification
– Many UI/UX improvements in the admin section of the plugin.
Update V 1.2
bug Request timed out.
– Fixed bug where plugin tried to embed non embeddable videos.
Now checks before embedding, if the video is non embeddable it just
Update V 1.1
new feature to embed uploaded videos (i.e. other than currently
live or recorded live videos) of Facebook pages which was not there
in the previous version.
– Loader image was appearing in some videos even after the
video was loaded. Fixed.
Why you should buy Facebook Live Video Auto Embed?
No dependency on any external server at.
You get the full code on your website.
authorization of any external Facebook app to access your data. You
create your own app and use it.
Time Payment, Lifetime Updates
No recurring billing required.
Get lifetime free updates after one time payment.
Our qualified technical support is always
ready to help you out in case of any issues.
New premium features are released with each new
update. You get them all for free.
This is the
best selling WordPress plugin for integration with Facebook live.