Facebook Events â€“ Elementor Addon is a
calendar addon for Elementor that will enable you to display events
from Facebook Page in your WordPress website using Elementor.
Due to April 2018â€™s Facebook API update,
the plugin wonâ€™t be able to show events from the
pages you are not admin of using Facebook API. So before you setup
the plugin, make sure you are admin of the Facebook Page.
If you require to show events from Public Facebook Pages
that you are not admin of, then you will need to submit your
Facebook APP for review to get approved for â€œPage
Public Content Accessâ€ permission.
NOTE: Displaying Events from Facebook Groups
doesnâ€™t work right now due to API changes. You
will need SSL certificate installed on your server. Please make
sure your server can be access with https protocol. You can use
CloudFlare service for free SSL if your webhost
donâ€™t provide SSL for free and you want a quick
The Plugin usesÂ
FacebookÂ official Graph API to display
- Easy to install and step by step instruction on how to
- Easy to understand admin interface to configure the plugin
- POT files available with the plugin to translate with your
WordPress language setup.
qTranslateÂ string translation
- Your Facebook Page calendar is just few click, drag, drop and
few keystrokes away.
- Not limited to one instance per page. Will support multiple
instance of calendars
- Each widget instance has their own independent styling and
- Fast and responsive
- Supports multiple Pages per calendar
- Select timezone for the calendar date time or show event dates
per userâ€™s browser timezone.
(NEW Feature) Ability to enable/disable Popup with Event
Details per calendar instance.
- Server side caching enabled for better performance
- Semantic-i-cally coded source and any-developer friendly for
- Responsive to all modern browsers and devices
Please submit your support request or any
pre-sales question at