DoclyÂ is a powerful, responsive, and
high-performance online documentation WordPress theme that can
assist you quickly develop your next productâ€™s
documentation. It can be used for documenting API, frameworks,
plugins, software, templates, any type of product. It includes a
lot of elements to make your interactive documentation
We designed Docly for the readers, optimizing not for page views
or engagement â€” but reading. And it turns out
that context is a vital part of learning.
DoclyÂ is not only a theme but also a
package of tools for creating product documentation in the best
way. Docly follows the best coding practice by maintaining w3.org
standards. We developed the theme search engine friendly (SEO
optimized) and perfect on any device (desktop, laptop, mobile,
Theme Features and Tools
Docly has some amazing tools that will help you build your
product documentation interactively and reading friendly. Here are
some key features that make the theme better than other
- Dark mode switcher.
- Font size switcher
- Full-width and Box width container-based.
- Article Table of contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on every page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Page preview tooltip
- Can I use? for showcasing appropriate and inappropriate
- Image Hotspot for pointing out the targeted parts of an
- Responsive Layout
- CSS3 & HTML5 validated by w3.org standards
- Semantic coding
- 40+ Pages
- Sticky sidebar
- Full-width layout
- Syntax highlighter
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- Directory explanation
- File tree navigation
- Table of content
- Software Change-log
- Property table
- Article feedback
- Easy to Customize.
- Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Search Engine Optimised Code.
- W3C Validated Code.
- Mailchimp integrated.
- All Modern Browser Supported.
- Well commented code
Sources and Credits
- Icon Font: The Elegant Icon
- Icon Font: fontawesome
- Images Used: Freepik, Unsplash