Better Builder â€“ Addon for WordPress
Add amazing content to your WordPress website page builder
Better Builder is compatible with Gutenberg, WPBakery Page
Builder (formerly Visual Composer), Fusion Builder, Divi Builder,
and Elementor Builder.
No Development Experience necessary!
- Animated Sprite â€“ The animated sprite block
adds animated images that slide left, right, up, or down along the
screen. You can also control the speed and position of the image.
Multiple images can be added together to create impressive
- Audio â€“ The audio block adds an audio player
to your pages and posts. Easily let your users play music or any
audio file right on your site.
- Box â€“ The box block adds an easily styled
section. It is one of the most useful and powerful shortcodes for
designing WordPress posts and pages.
- Button â€“ The button shortcode adds a
clickable button to your WordPress website. Buttons can be used to
redirect the user to another part of your site or to another site
- Filler â€“ The filler shortcode helps you
quickly mock up content by adding filler text and images. When
designing a page or post, it is helpful to drop in text and images
so that you can get the idea of how things will lay out.
- Gif Player â€“ The gif player block adds an
gif player to your pages and posts. The Gif Player enables you to
animate on mouse hover / mouse click / touch event.
- Icon â€“ The icon block quickly adds an icon
to your pages and posts. Easily find the icon you are looking for
using the shortcode dialogs.
- Image 3D â€“ The image 3d block quickly adds
an Image 3D Effect to your pages and posts. Create a 3D interactive
object using Image 3D Block.
- Image Compare â€“ The image compare block
compare two stacked images by dragging a slider back and forth with
the image compare shortcode. Quickly see the difference between
images. Great for showing before and after photos.
- Image Zoom â€“ The image zoom block adds an
Image Zoom Effect when you click an image to your pages and posts.
Image zoom creating a responsive, user-friendly image zoom /
lightbox effect on your pages.
- Lottie Animation â€“ The Lottie Animation
block render AFTER EFFECTS animations natively on Web. Animations
can be played on the web via the Lotties Animation shortcode
- Overlay â€“ The overlay shortcode is used to
add an overlay that will show when the user hovers over the image.
You can add your own content to show as part of the overlay.
- Panorama Viewer â€“ The panorama block adds an
panorama image to your pages and posts. Panorama Viewer will let
you display wide and tall images in a more accessible way.
- QR Code â€“ Add QR codes (Quick Response Code)
to WordPress using the QR code shortcode.
- Spacer â€“ The spacer block add a spacer of a
specified height in your WordPress pages and posts. The spacer
shortcode can be used to fix floated elements (ie. clear left,
- Stock Image â€“ Stock Image Block is a perfect
block to search for that perfect stock image from unsplash within
the page and insert to use for your content.
- Template â€“ Use the template shortcode to add
the content of a file template to the post or page. The file
template, along with the template shortode, are a perfect way to
add dynamic content. They are also a powerful way to reuse content
across your WordPress website.
- Text â€“ The Text block allows you to go
beyond your themeâ€™s defined text layout. The
text block is a powerful tool that is great for special text that
compliments the design of a specific area of your site.
- Tilt â€“ The tilt block causes the image to
move around as you hover over it with your mouse. You can make a
visually pleasurable, interactive image effects.
- Typewriter â€“ The typewriter block adds a
typing text to your WordPress website. Enter in any string, and
watch it type at the speed youâ€™ve set, backspace
what itâ€™s typed, and begin a new sentence for
however many strings youâ€™ve set. Set strings
each line to set multiple strings.