Advanced Sidebar & Widget Restrictionsis the
feature rich and all in one solution for sidebar and widget
management. Using this plugin you can avoid creating multiple
sidebars and duplicating widgets
Sidebar and widgets are restricted based on any combination of
location (Country, Region, City), User Role, Home Page, Posts,
Category, URLs, Language, IP, Date, Mobile and
You can now have the dynamic presentation of site sidebars and
widgets like never before with zero coding necessary! CloudFlare
CDN integration, WPML compatible, WP Rocket, WordPress Multi site
support, translation ready and high performance.
Works 100% with WP Rocket cached single and multisites and
compatible with WooCommerce, WPML, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache
and CloudFlare CDN.
Creating custom sidebar
Replace theme sidebar by custom sidebar
Adding page specific widgets
Advanced Sidebar & Widget Restrictions is powered by Mega
Platform which is a most advanced and versatile WordPress plugin
that allows administrators to control elements of their WordPress
site by the use of simple and complex rule logical rules.
- Create rules with unlimited Scenarios.
- Supports 37 different properties like Geo-location, User Role,
Date & Time etcâ€¦
- Create rule with 14 different logical conditions like AND, OR,
EQUAL, NOT EQUAL etcâ€¦
- Define complex rules using rule grouping.
- Allows dynamic control of widgets and side bars based on
properties such as Geolocation (Country, Region and State), User
profile, date/time, etc.
- Supports simple rules based on singular properties, or complex
rules based on mixed logical conditions based on multiple
- Create Unlimited custom Sidebars
- Replace Sidebars based on Geo location, Page, Post etc
- Hide Widgets
- Show Widgets
Using Advanced Sidebar and Widget Restriction, we can define lot
more simple and complex rules for controlling Widgets and
Simple User Cases:
- Widgets by Geolocation.
- Widgets by User Role.
- Widgets by User Id.
- Widgets for Pages
- Widgets for Post
- Widgets for Category
- Widgets by Request URL.
- Widgets by Date, Time, Month and Day of the week.
- Widgets for Tablet device.
- Widgets for Mobile phone & Many more we can define
Complex Use Cases :Define complex rule using
â€œorâ€ and conditions to control
- Widgets by User Role and Geo location
- Widgets by User Role and Date and Time
- Widgets by User Role, Geo location and Date and Time
- Widgets by User Role, Geo location, Device and Date and
- Widgets by User Role, Geo location, Device or Request URL and
Date and Time and More â€¦